Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Wishcasting Wednesday








Today's question from Jamie Ridler: What do you wish for an abundance of?

I wish for an abundance of FAITH.
Faith that everything will be okay.
Faith that if I build it they will come.
Faith that I am making the right decisions.
Faith that I am moving in the right direction.
Faith that I will make "enough" money doing work I love.
Enough faith to stop worrying (it doesn't really help anyways, huh?).
A giant, enormous heap of faith that allows me to simply let go and just trust.

Image credit

5 comments:

  1. a beautiful wish. as you wish for yourself, i wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have trouble with the worrying too, but I am finally learning how to trust that things will work out. I love the image of the leaping girl. As Mindy wishes for herself, I abundantly wish for her also. Namaste.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As you wish this for yourself, I wish this for you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mindy- I wish for you tons of faith, peace on your decisions, and trust that your direction is EXACTLY right for you!

    As Mindy wishes for herself, I deeply wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As Mindy wishes for herself, so do I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete