Friday, September 17, 2010

Week in Review


Happy Friday!

I hope you had a marvelous week - here's what mine included:

  • Open house at my daughter's new school
  • Worked on my book - up to 8,904 words!
  • Voted for primary day
  • Met with 12 individual clients
  • Taught 3 yoga classes
  • Oodles of time working on my new e-course that starts next week - so excited!
  • Got my copy of Ordinary Sparkling Moments by Christine Mason Miller in the mail
  • Took my daughter to her first dance class
  • Moved for at least 30 minutes everyday
  • Arranged for a cleaning service for the house (a first for me)
  • Played many games of Skip-Bo
  • Started pulling images for my Fall Vision Board + getting clear on what I want this season
  • Switched out my capris for sweaters

No comments:

Post a Comment