I hope you had a marvelous week - here's what mine included:
- Open house at my daughter's new school
- Worked on my book - up to 8,904 words!
- Voted for primary day
- Met with 12 individual clients
- Taught 3 yoga classes
- Oodles of time working on my new e-course that starts next week - so excited!
- Got my copy of Ordinary Sparkling Moments by Christine Mason Miller in the mail
- Took my daughter to her first dance class
- Moved for at least 30 minutes everyday
- Arranged for a cleaning service for the house (a first for me)
- Played many games of Skip-Bo
- Started pulling images for my Fall Vision Board + getting clear on what I want this season
- Switched out my capris for sweaters