I cannot believe it is October already! September feels like it flew by! Let's review...
- Seamless start to the new school year for my family: Yes! It has been a seamless transition and we have had a great school year so far!
- Publish Yoga for Living Wellness CD: This is in progress, but I did take the step of creating an account with the company I want to work with for publication. I'm still finalizing the details.
- Create all new marketing materials for Tree of Life Yoga Studio: In progress. I did settle on a slogan, "breathe your way into balance" and spent time on new brochures.
- Host first-ever Vision Board PLAYshop at the studio on September 16th: Postponed
- Launch my first online course, Dare to Live Your Dreams Online Circle: Yes! I am so excited about this course! You can still join if you'd like by visiting the website.
- Renovations finished at the wellness center + 3 new offices rented to like-minded professionals that will add to our center's community: I wish I could say this was done! And I wish I had more control over this project, but I am at the mercy of my contractors... Hopefully they will be done soon!!!
- Gather another fabulous group of women for the Living Wellness Lifestyle for Women starting September 23rd: Postponed - starts this Thursday!
- Buy new houseplants for home + re-pot office plants: Yes, to new houseplants. No, to re-potting.
- Plant some mums at home + office: Yes, but my mums died already... I have such a black thumb for someone who loves plants and flowers.
- Play board games around the warm fire on a cool night: Yes, we did enjoy board games and a fire. Perfect Fall activities :-)
- Work with LonoWood Art Company to create the perfect sign for Living Wellness of Niagara: In progress!
- Add some variety to my physical activity routine - maybe swimming laps or a free weight routine in addition to my typical running + yoga: I did look up a free weight routine, but I haven't given it a go yet. I've been sticking to running or walking and yoga. Maybe it is not so bad to just stick with what works for me.
- Ponder taking a solo Fall retreat... Yes! I am registered for a writing retreat with SARK at the Omega Institute! SO excited!!!
- Shop for new picture frames and update family photos around the house: In progress. I picked up some new picture frames, but I haven't decided on which photos to print yet.
- Purge more clutter when I transition from summer clothing to fall wardrobe: Done!
- Spend time every week working on my book - schedule it in pen in my planner! Done! This week it is my turn to share at Women Who Write - I am a bit nervous!
- My first radio interview - tomorrow at 3:30pm! You can listen here
- Go apple picking with family
- Finalize Yoga for Living Wellness CD
- Finalize new marketing materials for studio
- Print family pictures to fill new frames
- Host first-ever yoga birthday party at the studio
- Bask in every glorious second of writing retreat with SARK
- Celebrate Tree of Life Yoga Studio's two-year anniversary with a festive party!
- Get tickets to see Trans-Siberian Orchestra while they are in town (been talking about doing this for years)
- Cultivate regular meditation practice by starting with 5 minutes in the morning
- Brainstorm + develop a new regular blog posting more focused on wellness content