Friday, September 10, 2010

Week in Review


I've decided to start posting my Week in Review each Friday. I've noticed that a lot of bloggers do this and it seems like a nice way to wrap up the week and stay in touch with my readers regularly!

This week I....


  • Enjoyed a day off for Labor Day & hung out with my family on my sister's deck
  • Took my daughter to her first day of 7th grade - OMG!
  • Adjusted to my new routine of getting up at 6:30am and going to bed at 10pm
  • Typed up the outline for my book & spent a good hour working on it
  • Signed up for this Virtual Retreat
  • Downloaded some goodies from Goddess Leonie's Goddess Circle
  • Went to yoga at 12pm on a Wednesday!
  • Ran 2 miles
  • Taught Lunchtime Yoga
  • Met with 8 individual therapy clients
  • Worked on new brochures for Tree of Life Yoga Studio
  • Ordered a ton of new books on Amazon
  • Spent some time with my journal & visual journal reflecting on goals for the rest of 2010
  • Researched podcasting
This weekend I'm looking forward to a date with my hubby, Sunday morning yoga class, and relaxing around the house, probably while burning some pumpkin spice candles and listening to the Madonna station on pandora.com. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment