I've decided to start posting my Week in Review each Friday. I've noticed that a lot of bloggers do this and it seems like a nice way to wrap up the week and stay in touch with my readers regularly!
This week I....
- Enjoyed a day off for Labor Day & hung out with my family on my sister's deck
- Took my daughter to her first day of 7th grade - OMG!
- Adjusted to my new routine of getting up at 6:30am and going to bed at 10pm
- Typed up the outline for my book & spent a good hour working on it
- Signed up for this Virtual Retreat
- Downloaded some goodies from Goddess Leonie's Goddess Circle
- Went to yoga at 12pm on a Wednesday!
- Ran 2 miles
- Taught Lunchtime Yoga
- Met with 8 individual therapy clients
- Worked on new brochures for Tree of Life Yoga Studio
- Ordered a ton of new books on Amazon
- Spent some time with my journal & visual journal reflecting on goals for the rest of 2010
- Researched podcasting