So I was a little over zealous with my September Dreams :)
Adjusting to life with a new baby requires lots of flexibility so I've adapted many of the goals I dreamt up last month. Let's review....
- lose 5lbs (still working on that baby weight) - YES
- walk 3x/week - YES, as long as 10 minute walks with Lainy in the Baby Bjorn count
- check Spinning class schedule at YMCA - NO, but I did day dream about going to Spinning class...
- take a yoga class - YES, Melaina and I went to mommy & me yoga 2x
- read an inspiring book - YES, for all of 10 minutes :)
- save 25% of my earnings this month - WORK IN PROGRESS
- donate to beloved charity - YES, a small donation but still counts!
- brainstorm ways to give back locally and globally - NOT EXACTLY, but an opportunity presented itself to me & it is in progress
- clean off the buffet in our foyer, empty boxes in my home office - WORK IN PROGRESS, again spent about 10 minutes working on these areas but definitely did not finish
- re-establish morning ritual, take 15 minutes of "me-time" daily - WORK IN PROGRESS (life long work in progress really)
- assess current schedule/activities and brainstorm next steps - YES, I've already adjusted my schedule and things are going more smoothly
- blog 2x this month - YES
- art journal - NO
- vision board for remainder of 2011 - NO
This month is all about connection for me. I'm excited to spend time with friends & family and meet up with like-minded peeps at a few local gatherings!
- Attend Buffalo Women Entrpreneurs ROCK! meeting
- Stop in at local La Leche League meeting
- Savor Fall weather and go apple picking with my sister and her family
- Baby shower for an old friend
- Girls Night with my YaYas
- Celebrate Halloween with fun festivities at my mom's house
- Drop another 5lbs
- Move every day (yoga, walking, maybe a gym jaunt)
- Get a Pedicure (in desperate need!)