A new month has arrived which means it is time to review last month's goals and set new goals for March!
My February goals:
- Book family vacation for July: OUI! We are going to Paris! Yay!
- Weekly yoga class at local studio: Yes!
- Attend Spinning class every week: Ooops... only did this once. The classes do not fit in well with my schedule. May need a new plan for Spinning...
- Run at least once per week: 3 of 4 weeks
- Swim laps at least once per week: Did not do this at all...
- Weekly Artist Date: Yes, these really keep me in a sane state of mind
- Recommit to Morning Pages: Sort of. I have not been doing them everyday but I am writing more frequently
- Increase meditation practice to twice per week: Yes, I have done this, but I still have not created a set time for meditation in my weekly schedule. I know myself and I need a routine if I'm going to make it stick.
- Plan & facilitate Chakra 4 Workshop at studio: Postponed until March 2nd
- Have a blast while raising money for V-Day at the 1st Do Yoga. Do Good. Book Club: Yes, I had a fabulous time! We raised $30 for V-Day!
- Teach mother-daughter yoga at Shakti to raise money for the Priscilla Project: Yes! We had two lovely mom-daughter pairs join us & we raised $40 for the Priscilla Project, which provides medical care for pregnant refugee women in Buffalo.
- Clean out my closet: What is with me & my closet!?! Ugh...this goal has been around since I was like 13 years-old and more recently since December '09. Didn't even take a crack at it again this month...
- List goals for redecorating/reorganizing the house, room by room: Started, but I am still perusing books and magazines for inspiration.
- Spend time with my visual journal: A little bit, but not as much as I would have liked. Very excited that I signed up for Kimberly's Tranquilista e-course where we will be using our visual journals often!
- Research taking insurance for yoga classes: No. This is another one that has been on and off the to-do list for an entire year.
- Create new brochures for yoga studio & wellness center: No. I think I am in need of help in the marketing arena. Like a wise woman recently told me, I see myself as a 1-woman band and it does not have to be that way...
- Complete consultation project report: YES!!! So glad to have this done. Rewarded myself with a spa date with my sister.
- Network at a handful of community events this month: Yes! I stepped out of my comfort zone and attended these events armed with business cards and a smile.
- Really, truly 100% caught up on 2009 accounting in preparation for meeting with accountant in early March: YES!!! This feels huge. I also promised myself that I will never, ever get that far behind in the accounting ever again.
- Brainstorm how to fit more exercise into my weekly routine.
- Decide on a set time for meditation.
- Purchase wallpaper for our upstairs bathroom.
- Sketch out a plan for a backyard garden.
- Outline new Stress Management course.
- Call two insurance companies and ask about taking insurance for yoga.
- Carve out some time to brainstorm about marketing plan, preferably with someone who knows something about marketing.
- Facilitate Introduction to Meditation Workshop at studio.
- Host Women's Wellness Retreat on March 13th from 10am-4pm.
- Teach mother-daughter yoga at Shakti Yoga to raise money for the Priscilla Project.
- Celebrate family birthdays at party complete with bounce house!
- Honor my brother's girlfriend and my nephew-to-be at a splendid baby shower.
- See Our Lady Peace at The Riviera Theatre!
- Host Do Yoga. Do Good. Book Club to raise funds for The Niagara County SPCA.
- Attend Megan's (possibly last) Elementary School Play.
Photo by moi, the first flowers I spotted in my neighborhood last Spring