Sunday, September 19, 2010

Pursue Your Passion in Your PJs!




I am soooo excited about my very first online course starting THIS Friday!!!

The Dare to Live Your Dreams Online Circle grew out of my personal dream of connecting with brave souls the world over (I'm dreaming big here) in order to bring their dreams to life!

I believe we all have dreams percolating within. Your dream might be to start a business, run a marathon, learn to knit, take a fabulous vacation, or write a book. Or you may have a feeling that you have a big dream deep inside, but you aren't quite sure what it is just yet. In my opinion way too many of us put off our dreams in the name of obligations such as time, money, energy, etc. However, there are steps you can take TODAY toward bringing your dreams to life! If you are ready to create the life you’ve always imagined plan to join me for the Dare to Live Your Dreams Online Circle starting this Friday, 9/24!

I’ve created this 13-week e-course to help you get clear on what you want (so don't worry if you aren't sure what your dream is - the course devotes two weeks to exploring just that) and teach you how to take steps toward your dreams. As someone whose transformed her life the past two years, I have firsthand experience with the power of naming your dreams and taking steps toward them. In this e-course I will share with you the strategies and resources I have used (and continue to use) to do just that.

The Details:

Your investment grants you access to a private blog overflowing with practical content and inspiration! New content will be posted every two weeks beginning September 24 and ending December 17. Topics will include using visualization & journal writing to clarify your dreams, goal setting and time management strategies, the importance of self-care, and more. The course is packed with tons of self-reflection and simple, doable tasks to move you closer toward your dreams!

September 24th - December 17th, at your convenience

Investment: $60

You can register online here

Feel free to email me at mscime710@roadrunner.com with any questions! I hope you will join me for what is sure to be a transformational journey through the remainder of 2010!

Image credit

No comments:

Post a Comment