Thursday, June 17, 2010

Overflowing with Abundance


Hello Lovely Readers!

I hope you are all doing well! I have been enjoying a fabulous week and there is more fabulousness to come :-)

Tonight while teaching the Living Wellness Lifestyle for Women I had one of those moments where I look around and it hits me. I AM LIVING MY DREAM!!! I am actually working right now! This is my job! I hope that every single person can experience this feeling at some point in their lives, preferably daily.

Once I start paying attention I can't help but notice all the good things in my life.

The everyday things...

My daughter's smiling face.

The spinning class I finally made it to yesterday.

A plate overflowing with fresh veggies.

A cozy bed to sleep in. And a loving husband to share it with.

Green & Black's new Peanut Chocolate Bar. They carmelize the peanuts or something. It is amazing!

The feeling of Downward Facing Dog.

Being my own boss.

Hot showers.

I could go on and on...

Then there are the once-in-awhile things...


Gatherings with the extended family!

Pedicures

Massages (I have one scheduled for tomorrow!)

Bookstore browsing

Yoga class with a new teacher

Last weekend I took a trip to the spa with my girlfriends from high school (affectionately known as the YaYas) where I savored a Lavender facial complete with hand warmers and a scalp massage (it was as amazing as it sounds). As we were relaxing in the jacuzzi, I was thinking about how lucky I am to have friends that I have known for more than 20 years!

The goodness is all around - soak it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment