Thursday, June 3, 2010

Monthly Goal Reflection: June 2010



I hope you are enjoying the start of June! Many people this week mentioned to me that this has felt like the longest short week. I hadn't thought so, but I did wake up exhausted this morning. So, I am spending my day in bed relaxing. It always feels like such a luxury to be able to rest when I need to and I am very grateful for my Fridays off.

Goals for May:


  • Facilitate Living Wellness Lifestyle for Women program: Yes! There is a great group of women participating and I am LOVING this program!
  • Host Women's Wellness Retreat with Kim David: Yes! I truly enjoyed the retreat! It was a relaxing day filled with yoga, meditation, self-study, tea, and chocolate chip cookies!
  • Participate in Women Entrepreneurs Rock! Telecourse: Yes! I adore spending Wednesday nights reflecting on my businesses and learning more about being an entrepreneur!
  • Get my hands dirty! Do some gardening. Plant some flowers at the wellness center and at home. Maybe put together some pots for the front steps. Keep playing in my Art Journal. Paint, draw, stamp, and collage!: Yes! I planted flowers at the center and at home. I've also been playing in my art journal. Pictures to come soon!
  • Ask my mom or aunt for help with purchasing wallpaper for our upstairs bathroom. No...
  • Participate in the Niagara Falls Relay for Life: Yes! I had a great time at the Relay and will definitely be participating again next year.
  • Take Memorial Day weekend off from work - for real! Yes! And I loved every minute of it!
  • Pick out new glasses: Yes!
  • Publish Yoga for Living Wellness CD: No...
  • Eliminate more clutter from my bedroom: Yes! Always feels so fantastic to get rid of clutter!
  • Begin planning Summer Solstice event at studio: I think I am going to skip putting together an event right now, but I think I will offer some Yogi Appreciation goodies instead.
  • Create an Amazon AStore filled with inspiring recommendations: Decided not to do this after looking into it. I'm toying with the idea of a page on one of my websites to list book and music recommendations instead.
June Plans/Goals:
  • Celebrate grandpa's 75th birthday, hubby's 31st birthday, and uncle's 37th birthday at family-filled birthday festivities!
  • Spa date with the YaYas. I am scheduled for a lavender facial - how fabulous does that sound!?!
  • Celebrate Megan's moving up day with fabulous party!
  • Do Yoga. Do Good. Book Club featuring Tranquilista
  • Pick out and order wallpaper for the bathroom
  • Publish Yoga for Living Wellness CD
  • Create slogan for Tree of Life Yoga Studio and work with assistant on new brochures
  • Begin transition to summer work schedule: Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays
  • Schedule next session of the Living Wellness Lifestyle for Women
  • Clean and decorate porch and enjoy many hours relaxing there, reading, writing, and sipping wine
I think that is all for now. I'm feeling like a lighter load is in order for this month...

No comments:

Post a Comment