Friday, February 12, 2010

Gratitude: The Master List

Last week I treated myself to a copy of Sarah Ban Breathnach's The Simple Abundance Companion. I dove into it this morning over a steaming soy chai latte at Starbucks!

One of the first things Sarah asks us to do is to make a Master List of 50 things we are grateful for. She says, "...making a master list of your blessings is a reassuring reminder that all you have is all you need."

My Master List (in no particular order):

1. My health

2. My family

3. My two adorable fur babies, Milo and Monty

4. Our beautiful home in a great neighborhood

5. Being my own boss

6. Yoga

7. The Internet

8. Books, books, books

9. My body & all that it does for me

10. My businesses

11. Scented candles

12. Magazines

13. Down pillows

14. My girlfriends of 20+ years (aka The YaYa's)

15. Pandora.com

16. Burt's Bees chapstick

17. Hot showers

18. Clean water to drink

19. Flowers

20. Babies

21. Courage

22. HGTV

23. The Planner Pad

24. Dark chocolate

25. Wine

26. Digital cameras

27. Blogs

28. Silence

29. Surprises

30. Peppermint Tea

31. Bubble Baths

32. Perseverance

33. My Ph.D.


35. DVR

36. Memories

37. Photographs

38. Board Games

39. Tranquility du Jour podcasts

40. Meditation

41. Pranayama Practices

42. Sitcoms, especially Modern Family and Community

43. Movies

44. HBO on Demand (such a luxury)

45. Journals

46. Colored pens & pencils

47. Glitter Glue

48. Opportunity

49. Doing what I love for a living (priceless)

50. Possibility


What are you grateful for today?

1 comment:

  1. fantastic list! i love every single thing on it. i am definitely grateful for blogs and that i have found yours. hugs!!

    ReplyDelete