Each new month, and especially each changing season, inspires me to reflect on my goals.
In June, I wrote that I planned to do these things by the end of the year:
- close on property for wellness center: Yup! I can't believe it has been more than two months since we closed...
- pass EPPP: Yes again! And thank goodness, that took quite the load off of my mind!
- try yoga dance class: Yes, tried this class a few weeks back at Shakti. It was really fun, but definitely pushed me out of my comfort zone at times, especially when we danced in a circle and had to take turns dancing in the middle and leading the group!
- go to california with my husband to relive our honeymoon: Check! Ahh... that was wonderful...
- go back to spinning class: Nope. Not even close...didn't even check the schedule...
- take goddess leonie's de-cluttering e-course & clear some major clutter: Technically I took the course, but I never got past week 2 and I certainly don't feel like I cleared any major clutter :-( Will keep this goal on the list for Fall.
- open a private practice: Doors should be open the day after Labor Day! Furniture is coming this Thursday!
- take a family vacation to rhode island: Yes! We had a great time hanging out on the beach.
- brainstorm new ways to volunteer in my community: I've been continuing with my volunteer yoga gig, but haven't put any more thought into new outlets. Will keep this on the Fall list as well.
- Begin a daily meditation practice
- Re-commit to a weekly Artist Date
- Continue walking at least 30 minutes at least 3 times per week
- Swim laps at least 2 times per week
- Continue weekly yoga class
- Clear some major clutter (need to get more specific on this one)
- Attend Level 3 yoga training
- Brainstorm volunteer opportunities
What are your Fall goals?
picture above is the view from our boat as the sun set on lake ontario