So amidst all these changes, I took a little break today to reflect on 2009 so far. I can't believe the year is almost half over!
Here is a sampling of things I've done so far...
- completed Pre-Natal Yoga Training
- attended weekly (challenging) yoga class
- started this blog
- took a drawing class
- created a painting
- ran 1st women's wellness circle
- completed the microenterprise program
- opened my 1st business bank account
And things I plan to do by the end of the year...
- close on property for wellness center (on Friday!)
- pass EPPP (hopefully on Tuesday!)
- try yoga dance class
- go to california with my husband to relive our honeymoon
- go back to spinning class
- take goddess leonie's de-cluttering e-course & clear some major clutter
- open a private practice
- take a family vacation to rhode island
- brainstorm new ways to volunteer in my community
What an eventful year so far! Okay, back to work!