Wednesday, June 17, 2009

What a fabulous day!



I was already feeling especially splendid today, with my licensure test being over and all, and then I opened my email and found this lovely treat! The super sweet Melita gifted me with this one lovely blog award! I'm such a newbie blogger and I am so very flattered by this!
Here are six other things I am completely, obnoxiously happy about today:
1. I went to the library this morning to check out books to read for fun!!!! I got Expecting Adam by Martha Beck and The Mermaid Chair by Sue Monk Kidd. So excited for some leisurely reading!
2. After the library, I headed over to my daughter's chorus concert. The kids were awesome (and so cute, even though she hates when I say that) and they even sang "I'm holding out for a hero" from Footloose. Does anyone remember that song? I totally had that album when I was younger and I was about to sing along with them. Such a fun start to the day!
3. My amazon order came today. I sent for two work-related books that I am really looking forward to reading this summer: The Wise Heart by Jack Kornfield and The Healing Path of Yoga by Nischala Joy Devi.
4. The fact that books about yoga and Buddhist Psychology are actually considered work-related in my world!
5. My husband ate the leftover Chinese food for dinner and let me have the leftover Etouffee.
6. The de-cluttering e-course started on Monday, but I haven't had time to dive in yet so I'm making that a priority for tonight!
Here are some lovely blogs that I would like to pass this award onto:
I'm off to enjoy some reading before bed! Good night!

2 comments:

  1. Ugh sorry this post is so scrunched together... the spacing is not cooperating with me tonight...

    ReplyDelete
  2. you deserve the award my dear!! you'll have to let me know how the de-cluttering e-course goes. i wanted to do it, but didn't have the extra cash at the moment. congrats on the licensure test being over. i can't wait for that moment to come for me when i have take and PASSED my gmat!!

    ReplyDelete