Saturday, June 20, 2009

Swampy Saturday

It feels like it has been raining forever! Yucky, yucky weather :-(

I started my morning teaching a yoga class by candlelight at The NACC. I felt called to focus on the knee joints. All of this damp weather has mine feeling creaky and in need of some major TLC!

I headed home afterwards for my staple breakfast of coffee and yogurt with granola and fruit. Yum! After a change of clothes, I hopped in the car and commuted to my UB office. I decided to come in and work for a few hours because I am concerned that I may not be able to get everything tied up here before my scheduled end date of July 3. It's only two weeks away!!!

So I'm just taking a quick break and then it is back to work!!! Last night the hubby and I spent some time at the new building taking stock of everything we need to do before we can open up in the Fall. I kept gushing about paint colors and he kept reminding me about water damaged drywall! We balance each other out so well :-)

Okay....back to work! Hope you are either spending this Saturday in a less swampy place or you are curled up under a blanket reading a novel or watching a movie or something equally lovely!

1 comment:

  1. sounds like you had a productive weekend. i went to dc to attend the lovely ms. kimberly wilson's summer solstice staycation in dc. i had a grand time. back to the grind for me too (aka studying for the gmat still - boo!!)

    ReplyDelete