Sunday, January 29, 2012

Artist Date



This weekend I had the luxury of spending a few hours prettying up my 2012 Planner Pad and creating some inspiring vision cards for the year. Give me a few free hours, a stack of magazines, and a glue stick and I'm one happy girl!



a peak at my Vision Cards



front of my Planner Pad

I love how this turned out! It is so simple (especially compared to what I created last year) and I feel it really speaks to what I'm craving this year.




back of my Planner Pad

Please excuse the glare! It's from the clear contact paper I use to cover my collage. The quote on the back says, "Sometimes we just have to go with the flow, get out of our own way, and heed the well-intended whispers of our stalwart hearts."

What do you use to manage your time and to-do's? Have you added a dash of flair to it? Please share in the comments - I love hearing from you!


1 comment:

  1. I just made a notebook for my girlfriend who lives in Oklahoma. She is waiting for a new heart, but it doesn't look like she will get one. Sad I know, but I wanted to inspire her to keep living and to enjoy the moment. I covered a notebook with inspiring images, and I wrote some writing prompts inside to help her to keep dreaming. I hope the notebook will help her to visualize her healing, but more importantly to help her live in the right here right now. Thank you for the idea! Jenni W.

    ReplyDelete