One of my current Vision Cards. I apologize for the backward text; I'm still learning the ins and outs of my new MacBook!
For my last post of the month on Looking Within, I'll be offering up delicious resources for you to explore as you continue your Living Wellness journey!
I have been struggling a bit with this post because there are so many fabulous tools out there to choose from! Please know that this is by no means a complete list, but here are a few of my personal favorites when it comes to inner reflection and exploration! Feel free to share your own favorites in the comments section!
The Miracle of Mindfulness by Thich Nhat Hahn
A wonderful introduction to mindfulness! I adore everything I've ever read by Thich Nhat Hahn. Another favorite of his is Peace is Every Step.
The Artist's Way by Julia Cameron
This book has changed many lives, mind included! If you are looking for inner reflection and exploration, this is a great place to start.
Finding Your Own North Star by Martha Beck
Martha Beck has a fabulous writing style. I think she is simply hilarious! She explains ideas using tons of stories/examples and her style is very down to earth. Her books are packed with great, life-changing information.
Simple Abundance by Sarah Ban Breathnach
I read this book each morning before I start my day. Truly one of the most inspirational books I've come across. There is also a companion workbook that I love!
Living Your Yoga by Judith Lasater
A great book about taking your yoga practice off the mat. Just gazing at this book brings me a feeling of peace.
- www.goddessguidebook.com & Goddess Leonie's Goddess Circle
- Living Yoga website
- Jamie Ridler Studios (be sure to check out her Full Moon Dreamboard & Wishcasting Wednesdays)
- Check out Papaya for a gorgeous selection of journals and sketchbooks
- Try using mala beads with your meditation practice (particularly useful for mantra meditation). I have been drooling over these gorgeous options.
- It is helpful to use a time while meditating. If you are like me and don't own a kitchen timer, visit here for a free online meditation timer that you can customize.