Monday, August 16, 2010

What's on your bookshelf?


This week my writing teacher asked me to bring a list of books by my bedside. For years now I have read at least 5-10 books at a time. I read almost exclusively nonfiction so reading many books simultaneously is not a problem like it might be if I was trying to keep straight several plots and characters in fiction books.

Here is what I am reading right now...

  • Simple Abundance by Sarah Ban Breathnach
  • The E-Myth by Michael Gerber
  • If You Want to Write by Brenda Ueland
  • Style Statement by Carrie McCarthy & Danielle LaPorte
  • Bird by Bird by Anne Lamott
  • Book Yourself Solid by Michael Port
  • The Not So Big Life by Sarah Susanka
  • New Moon by Stephanie Meyer (yup, I am pretty far behind with the books, but don't worry I've seen all the movies... lol)
  • Reinventing Eve by Kim Chernin
What's on your bookshelf?

Image credit

1 comment:

  1. i am also reading the e-myth right now. oh yeah, just got the lovely 'small business taxes 2010' in the mail today... with hopes of making this first year of self-employment taxes easier. feel free to drop me off any tips you've collected over the years ;) hugs!!

    ReplyDelete