This week my writing teacher asked me to bring a list of books by my bedside. For years now I have read at least 5-10 books at a time. I read almost exclusively nonfiction so reading many books simultaneously is not a problem like it might be if I was trying to keep straight several plots and characters in fiction books.
Here is what I am reading right now...
- Simple Abundance by Sarah Ban Breathnach
- The E-Myth by Michael Gerber
- If You Want to Write by Brenda Ueland
- Style Statement by Carrie McCarthy & Danielle LaPorte
- Bird by Bird by Anne Lamott
- Book Yourself Solid by Michael Port
- The Not So Big Life by Sarah Susanka
- New Moon by Stephanie Meyer (yup, I am pretty far behind with the books, but don't worry I've seen all the movies... lol)
- Reinventing Eve by Kim Chernin