Friday, July 30, 2010

Home from Paris


Bonjour! I am home from Paris! We had an amazing time and I promise to share plenty of stories and pictures! (Like this one showing the view from our hotel room - so gorgeous!)

I've gotten back into the swing of things quite easily! I am proud to report that I suffered no jet lag on either leg of the trip - lots of water and legs-up-the-wall did the trick! Yesterday I taught my lunchtime yoga class and attended the Women Who Write group in the evening. Today was filled with catching up on emails, handling some accounting, going out for breakfast with my daughter and her bff, getting mani/pedis, a private reading with medium & psychic Ellen Bourn, and a fundraiser for our mayor.

I can't believe it will be August in a few short days! I'm already dreaming of seeing Eat, Pray, Love on the big screen, doing back-to-school shopping with my daughter, and enjoying every last second of summer....

Bonsoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment