Friday, April 16, 2010

Joyful Abundance: Days 15 & 16


my closet - before


I'm not sure if you can tell, but the stuff is literally stacked about 2 feet high in there. It's embarrassing... but true. If you read this blog regularly, you may recall that I have had "clean my closet" on the to-do list/ monthly goals since about December 2009... well one of the assignments for the Tranquilista e-course this week was to de-clutter and so I finally got around to that darn closet!

my closet - after

Yay! You can see the floor in there! I put together two big bags of stuff to give away and a bag of garbage as well. So glad to see it all go - au revoir clutter!!!

Today's (and yesterday's) Joyful Abundance:

1. A clean closet!!!

2. Pandora.com

3. Having dinner with my grandparents

4. Bookstore browsing with Meg & Michael

5. A day off!!!

6. Health insurance for my family

7. Tranquility du Jour Podcast

8. Going for mani/pedis with Meg

9. The debit card - how did we ever live without it!

10. Fresh purple tulips for my office

1 comment:

  1. yay for clean closets!! i did my closets, my drawers, and a building that i had *stuff* in boxes for years. i got rid of two car loads of stuff and i feel SO much lighter!! :) hugs!!

    ReplyDelete