Saturday, April 24, 2010

Hello from Rochester!

Hello Lovely Readers!

I hope you are all doing well! I am in Rochester for a four-day yoga training. It has been a wonderful experience so far - tons of information, fabulous like-minded people topped with yoga!

However, I have been remiss in my daily Joyful Abundance posts...

It's funny because each day I do pause and think of things to post about, but I haven't seemed to make it to the computer...

Here are a few of the wonderful things I have encountered over the past 5 days...

1. Kind strangers! While getting my oil changed the gentleman asked me to turn on my bright lights and I accidentally hit the washer fluid subsequently giving him a surprising squirt in the face! He simply laughed and wiped his face off - so sweet and understanding!

2. Three days of hot baths in an enormous jacuzzi tub courtesy of a kind friend who is letting me stay at his house.

3. YogaFit and all the fabulous people associated with this organization!

4. Tapping into the ability to breathe through anything

5. Finding forgiveness for others

6. This great quote (don't know the source) that someone said in training yesterday: "In my life nothing ever goes wrong." A great reminder that everything happens for a reason!

7. Hot coffee

8. Dove dark chocolate

9. TV detox

10. The opportunity to study the Yoga Sutras and Bhagavad Gita

11. Field greens and spinach

12. The "off" button on cellphones

13. Tulips blooming everywhere!

14. Deva Premal

15. GPS

1 comment:

  1. sounds absolutely fabulous. i am so glad you are having a good time. can't wait to hear more about your training. hugs!!

    ReplyDelete