I am feeling soooo sick, but in the spirit of staying positive here are a few good things about feeling under the weather...
* Permission to stay in bed all day and do nothing
* Being reminded of how amazing my husband is as he takes care of me and brings me tea, sherbert, etc. while I stay in bed whining about how sick I am
* Seeing my daughter's sweet and honest concern for me and giggling with her while we play Monopoly in bed
* Wearing sweatpants for days on end
* Being able to watch Oprah
* Reading all day long with no guilt
* Appreciating my usually healthy self
Hope you're feeling well today!
Crying with Strangers: Part 2
5 weeks ago