Friday, June 22, 2012

Summer Intentions & Aspirations



It has been months since I've put together a Monthly Goal Reflection post.

I haven't felt called to write my monthly lists of dreams and things to be accomplished.

Life has felt much simpler. I've been working on two major projects for the past few months, my newest online offering and my new website (coming soon!), and so it's been easy to keep my goals in the forefront of my mind. (As harried as my days can be, even I don't need a list with two things on it!)

As we move into Summer, I've been reflecting on my intentions for the season and a list of things I hope to experience. A different sort of take on the Monthly Goal Reflection, more of a Seasonal Intentions and Aspirations.

Throughout this year I've felt pulled toward aligning my work (and my life) more with the seasons, offering retreats and online courses centered around the natural energy of the season.

For Winter/ The New Year I hosted a Women's Mini-Retreat focused on envisioning our goals for the year and my Dare to Live Your Dreams Online Circle. For Spring I offered a Women's Spring Rejuvenation Retreat and Reflect, Release, Renew. For Summer I'm hosting another Women's Mini-Retreat, this one centered around connecting with our intuition through creativity.

Summer Beach
image credit
Really it is all about playing and having fun, my intention for this Summer. I won't be offering a Summer online course because I'll be focusing my energy on soaking up time with my family. However, I plan to write a series of posts about my summer play dates, including my solo adventures and my outings with the family. I'd love for you to join in on the fun by commenting on these posts and sharing how you're invoking the energy of play this season.

Here are a few things I hope to savor this summer:

How about you? Does the idea of play resonate for you this season? How will you bring more fun and adventure into your daily life? I'd love to hear your thoughts - feel free to share in the comments or over on my Facebook page.  

No comments:

Post a Comment