Friday, November 11, 2011

November/December Dreams

Scenes from October

It's hard to believe that November is almost half over! Since I'm a bit behind on my Monthly Goal Reflection, I've decided to combine my November/December Dreams. Let's begin by reviewing October's Dreams...

October Dreams:


  • Attend Buffalo Women Entrpreneurs ROCK! meeting: YES! Had a great time reconnecting with these inspiring women!
  • Stop in at local La Leche League meeting: YES! Loved connecting with these like-minded ladies!
  • Savor Fall weather and go apple picking with my sister and her family: No, but my husband and I did drive to a local farm and buy apples.
  • Baby shower for an old friend: YES! It was wonderful to see my old grad school friends!
  • Girls Night with my YaYas: YES! These nights sustain me :)
  • Celebrate Halloween with fun festivities at my mom's house: YES!
  • Drop another 5lbs: No, down a few but not quite 5...
  • Move every day (yoga, walking, maybe a gym jaunt): Mostly! Feels good to move every day!
  • Get a Pedicure (in desperate need!): YES! Monthly self-care must for me!

November/December Dreams:

  • Go to a yoga class!
  • Lose 6lbs to put me at my next big goal.
  • Write! Spend more time blogging and journaling.
  • Find joy and presence during the holiday season. Stay focused on what really matters.
  • Enjoy a week off in December.
  • Spend some serious time reflecting on 2011 and envisioning how I'd like my life and business to look in 2012.

What are you dreaming of as 2011 comes to a close? I'd love for you to share in the comments so we can support each other's dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment