Scenes from October
It's hard to believe that November is almost half over! Since I'm a bit behind on my Monthly Goal Reflection, I've decided to combine my November/December Dreams. Let's begin by reviewing October's Dreams...
- Attend Buffalo Women Entrpreneurs ROCK! meeting: YES! Had a great time reconnecting with these inspiring women!
- Stop in at local La Leche League meeting: YES! Loved connecting with these like-minded ladies!
- Savor Fall weather and go apple picking with my sister and her family: No, but my husband and I did drive to a local farm and buy apples.
- Baby shower for an old friend: YES! It was wonderful to see my old grad school friends!
- Girls Night with my YaYas: YES! These nights sustain me :)
- Celebrate Halloween with fun festivities at my mom's house: YES!
- Drop another 5lbs: No, down a few but not quite 5...
- Move every day (yoga, walking, maybe a gym jaunt): Mostly! Feels good to move every day!
- Get a Pedicure (in desperate need!): YES! Monthly self-care must for me!
- Go to a yoga class!
- Lose 6lbs to put me at my next big goal.
- Write! Spend more time blogging and journaling.
- Find joy and presence during the holiday season. Stay focused on what really matters.
- Enjoy a week off in December.
- Spend some serious time reflecting on 2011 and envisioning how I'd like my life and business to look in 2012.
What are you dreaming of as 2011 comes to a close? I'd love for you to share in the comments so we can support each other's dreams!