Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Good Things by the Numbers

Good Things by the Numbers
  • 1 lovely dinner with my family at the new Pita & Grill restaurant tonight
  • indulged in 1 massage last week
  • celebrated 1 year of TOL Yoga Studio
  • planning to record 2 yoga & meditation CDs
  • ran 2 consecutive miles yesterday
  • 2 loving orange kitties
  • 3 new therapy clients this week
  • 3 consecutive weeks of spinning class
  • 4 new books arrived in the mail, including If You Want to Write and Bird by Bird - books to inspire me as I focus on (eek) attempting to write a book
It's only Tuesday and I feel like it has already been such a fabulous and exciting week! Before this week is up I hope to bake something with the surplus from our apple-picking trip, start on another grant application, and make several necessary phone calls.

Hope you're doing well! Enjoy the week :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment